- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- You can reach CarGurus Investor Relations at email@example.com or (888) 508-1190.
If you are not calling with an investor-related question, we can be reached at 800-CAR-GURUS.
- Where is CarGurus’ corporate headquarters?
- CarGurus’ corporate headquarters are in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Where is CarGurus incorporated?
- CarGurus is incorporated in Delaware.
- Where is CarGurus’ stock traded?
- CarGurus’ stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol CARG.
- What is CarGurus’ fiscal year?
- CarGurus’ fiscal year is based on the calendar year. The last day of the fiscal year is December 31.
- Does CarGurus pay dividends?
- CarGurus does not pay dividends.
- Who is CarGurus' transfer agent?
- CarGurus’ transfer agent is Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- CarGurus’ transfer agent, Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc. (Broadridge), is available to answer questions about CarGurus’ stock. Broadridge’s address is Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc., Attn: IWS, 51 Mercedes Way Edgewood, NY 11717; and its telephone number is 877-830-4936.
- Does CarGurus have a direct stock purchase plan?
- CarGurus currently does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is CarGurus' auditor?
- CarGurus’ independent auditors are Ernst & Young, LLP.
- Who is CarGurus’ legal counsel?
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP.
- Where can I get the latest corporate CarGurus news releases and financial reports?
- You can access CarGurus’ latest news releases within the News & Events section of this website and financial reports (including SEC filings) within the Financials section.
- When is the next CarGurus earnings release scheduled?
- When CarGurus sets a date for the quarterly earnings release, CarGurus will announce it in a release to be published under News & Events section.